Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Message From the Consul

Brothers,

First off, I hope everyone had a great summer, and are transitioning the summer back to school. I have seen most of you guys, and it seems that all is well so far. I want to let you guys in on a few things so far this semester that I have been informed.

First, our alumni and last chapter adviser, Nick Buteas, is now back in the area, and is anxious to help out with any Sigma Chi activities. He also is working for the Chris Christie campaign and asked if any brothers would help him out this Saturday September 12th in Parsippany with the campaign. He says any help would be greatly appreciated. If any one is interested, please send me an email.

Next, we have our first chapter meeting this Sunday the 13th at 8 p.m. in the Mansion.

I look forward to our first meeting, and remember to dress appropriately for the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment